Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Slacker...


Oops, kind of forgot about my blog for the last week or so... I have no excuse! We haven't been doing much and I haven't gotten many crafty projects worked on in the last week. We did manage to go snowboarding last Saturday, which was nice since we haven't been up at all this season (last year we went EVERY weekend!). We also attended a 1-year-old birthday party, a 50th birthday party and a wine and cheese party.
I need motivation to get into top running shape again... so Corey and I signed up for the Shamrock Run in March and decided to run a relay with his brother and sister-in-law in June. We hit the gym yesterday for the first time in forever (for me anyway) and it felt great! I ran about 2 miles, which is a good starting point for me as that's how much I was running before I stopped trying altogether (lol). Unfortunately, today I feel the onset of a cold: stuffy nose, sinus pressure, sore throat. Oh joy! I get sick so easily, how frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment